COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Healthcare Consultancy Group (HCG) serves the pharmaceutical, biotech, and device industries by providing strategic, scientific communications solutions at all stages of the product lifecycle. HCG’s nine companies have unique capabilities and cultures yet share a philosophy that puts our clients’ drugs at the center of all we do. Part of Omnicom’s Diversified Agency Services (DAS), HCG is a leader in the healthcare segment, with over 700 employees, more than 90 with advanced degrees (MD, PhD, or PharmD). We are a scientifically rigorous, strategically focused, creatively balanced agency built for the future.
We are currently seeking a Freelance Recruiter to source, pre-qualify, interview, assess, for all levels of client service positions across our companies. As a member of a growing and dynamic talent acquisition team, you will be the face of HCG to interested candidates.
What You Will Do
- Client Service recruitment for open positions.
- Primary functions include sourcing, researching, networking; screening, evaluating and referring qualified Client Service candidates, using various resources including strategic internet sourcing, database searches, referrals and niche job boards.
- Partner closely with the Hiring Manager and agency leadership.
- Identify prospective Client Service candidates for job openings to ensure job requirements and expectations are assessed against appropriate criteria (recruitment strategy briefs) and presents candidates to the Hiring Manager (steering committee).
- Make initial candidate contact with the emphasis on networking to develop candidate leads and to develop their interest level in company opportunities.
- Display and communicate an expert understanding of both our industry and each agency’s specific business, and be able to communicate thoroughly with potential candidates across disciplines (e.g., scientific, account services, strategic, creative, interactive/digital, finance)
- Develop and utilize a variety of sourcing methods to attract experienced, professional and diversified candidates.
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience directly related to Talent Acquisition in a fast-paced client service environment; prefer medical communications (Client Service), healthcare, marketing, or advertising environment experience.
- Medical Education/Pharmaceutical Advertising or Healthcare PR agency experience preferred.
- A minimum 1+ years of social networking experience using internet networking tools, such as LinkedIn.
- Must have fluency in web-based recruiting tools, including social media and job boards, and applicant tracking systems.
- Knowledge of iCIMS Applicant tracking system is a plus.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude under pressure.
Those who wish to apply for this position: Please submit your resume online to the Careers section of the company website (http://www.hcg-int.com/)
HCG, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.